Leave For Work & Come Home To A Clean Fur Baby
- Zero human contact. We text when we arrive and you can place your baby outside in a kennel or your backyard.
- Groomers always wear masks and gloves
- Sanitize between each groom with disinfectant that kills 99.99% of germs and viruses
- Eliminates separation anxiety & physical stress for your dog
- Personalized individual attention
- Great for older fur babies who need a little extra love and care
- No cage confinement
- No cage drying
- No exposure to other animals
- No car sickness or dirty pets riding in your car
- One on one attention
- The groomer that arrives will be the person grooming your baby. Give them all of your requests right then.
- Eliminates inconvenient grooming shop drop-off and pick-up hassles
- Our vans are equipped with 2 grooming stations, have siblings that prefer to get groomed together, not a problem.
- No waiting, we come to you for your previously scheduled appointment.
All Dog Grooms Include:
- Pre-groom consult
- Double Bath, Blow-dry, Brush & Comb
- Nail Dremel, Paw trim (feet and between pads)
- Sanitary trim (if necessary)
- Scented finish (if requested)
- Teeth Brushing
- Parasite check
- Gland expression (if requested)
- Treat (with prior approval)
- Lots of love (guaranteed)
- Ear Cleaning
- Blueberry Facial
All Cat Grooms Include:
- Ear cleaning
- Nail trimming
- Haircut (if wanted)
- Bath and blow dry
Mobile pet Grooming Services + Rates
|Add On Services|
|De-Matting||$25 based approximate time, if longer more charges incur|
|Shave-downs||$30 based on approximate time, if longer more charges incur|
|All products are 100% natural & holistic|
|Organic products are always used is available|
Are you a groomer looking for your next amazing opportunity?
Reese’s Pet Sitting is always looking for talended groomers to join our team. If you are interested in joining Reeses’s Pet Sitting as a mobile groomer – please email your resume to Stephanie@reesespetsitting.com.